- With parsnips being in all the shops at the moment, I thought of my recipe for honeyed carrots and altered it a little for the parsnips
- The parsnips are cut into ‘fingers’.
- How you cut the parsnips depends on their size – try to get them roughly equal.
- 4 large – 8 medium parsnips
- 2 tablespoons runny honey
- Pre-heat the oven to GM4 – 180°C.
- Lightly grease a baking tray.
- Peel and cut the parsnips into quarters or eighths.
- Bake in the oven, turning once or twice, for 40 – 45 minutes.
- Drizzle the honey over the parsnips and turn to coat as much as possible.
- Return to the oven and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Serve with roast meats such as chicken, duck or pork.
Serving dish – Allerton & Sons
One thought on “Honeyed Parsnips”
This sounds delicious. I love all the oven roasted vegetables and o have a new addition I will try today. Thanks for the inspiration.
LikeLiked by 1 person