- I have returned recently from a short trip to Wrocław.
- A lovely city and I stayed in the old town, which was super.
- I ate in several restaurants and picked up some ideas for recipes.
- I also bought 3 Polish recipe books which are very interesting and you will be seeing ideas coming through from these in the next few months.
- One of the many lovely doors in Wrocław.
- Souvenir Krasnoludki (gnomes) – reading and eating ices – 2 of my favourite pleasures!
- Krasnoludki are all around the town – from the 1980s as anti Soviet protests.
One thought on “New Polish Cookery Books”
The gnomes are so cute!