Here is a refreshing salad with a honey and yoghurt dressing for a sunny day.
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow or orange pepper
- 2 onions
- 2 eating apples such as Braeburn
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons of runny honey
- 3 tablespoons of Greek style yoghurt
- Flat-leaved parsley to garnish
- Cut the peppers and remove the stalk and seeds.
- Cut the peppers into very thin strips.
- Slice the onions finely.
- Put the lemon juice into a bowl.
- Core the apples and cut into small chunks.
- Place the apples into the lemon juice.
- Mix the peppers, onions and apples together.
- Put the salad into a serving dish.
- Mix the honey and yoghurt together.
- Put this mixture on top of the salad.
- Garnish with chopped flat-leaved parsley.
One thought on “Pepper & Apple Salad”
Looks delicious will try this weekend
LikeLiked by 2 people