- This recipe is a slightly different take on the classic Polish mixed vegetable salad.
- Rather than potatoes, I used boiled parsnips and carrots.
- This is a salad you can tinker with often – depending on the ingredients you have at hand.
- 2 – 3 cooked carrots cut onto small pieces
- 2-3 cooked parsnips cut into small pieces
- 1-2 gherkins cut into small pieces
- Bunch of spring onions cut into small pieces
- 3-4 hardboiled eggs – cut into small chunks
- 2-3 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Mix all the vegetable together.
- Add the mayonnaise and mix all together.
- Season to taste.
- Place in a dish.
- Add the eggs and spring onions on top.
- Mix together when serving.
The dish is Freiberg – Cordoflam made in East Germany.