- A very simple and slightly sweet salad.
- Good with hot roast meats, chicken or duck.
- Or even serve as a light lunch with bread and butter.
- 2 large pears – peeled and chopped.
- 100g walnuts – chopped
- 100g crumbly white cheese – dry twaróg, Wensleydale or Lancashire
- Mixed salad or shredded lettuce
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of virgin olive oil
- Put the salad leaves or lettuce at the base of the serving dish.
- Mix the pears and walnuts together.
- Put these on top of the salad leaves.
- Crumble the cheese on top.
- Mix the dressing together and pour over the top.
- Mix the salad together and serve.
2 thoughts on “Pear & Walnut Salad”
Pear season here so just the thing!
LikeLiked by 2 people