- I previously wrote about pork with soured plums.
- This time the recipe uses honey to sweeten the plums.
- I have previously posted the recipe for honeyed plum sauce.
- The pork is cooked separately from the plums.
- Grilled pork chops or roast loin of pork works well.
- 10 plums
- 250ml water (maybe a little extra)
- 4-6 tablespoons of runny honey
- Simmer the plums gently in the water.
- Stir until the plums fall apart.
- Add extra water if needed.
- Add as much honey as required to taste.
- Remove the stones – optional.
- Serve hot with the cooked pork.
- Served on a Royal Doulton – Burgundy plate