- This sauce is super just eaten on its own or can be eaten with vanilla sauce.
- Both these should be chilled.
- You can also serve it with fresh fruit salad.
- 2 large Bramley apples
- ½ – 1 tablespoon of potato flour
- 50g granulated sugar
- Grated rind of 1 lemon
- Peel and core the apples.
- Cut them into small pieces.
- Cover them with water and cook till soft.
- Use a stick blender to purée them.
- Add the sugar and lemon rind.
- Mix the potato flour with a little water.
- Add this to the apple mixture.
- Heat gently stirring all the time until thickened.
- Pour into a bowl or individual dishes.
- Chill for a couple of hours.