- I was making a quick lunch with some Polish smoked mackerel and wanted to make a couple of salads to go with it.
- I had some celery stems and though I would make my easy celery & peanut salad with sultanas. This is in an earlier post Seler – Celeriac – Celery
- I suddenly realised that I did not have any salted peanuts so decided to improve and use an apple with the celery, which are two of the ingredients of Waldorf Salad.
- It turned out very well and will be going on my list of easy standby salads.
- 4- 5 celery stems
- 80g of sultanas
- 1 large eating apple eg Pink Lady
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- Trim the celery stems and cut into fine slices.
- Core the apple and cut into small pieces.
- Mix the celery, apples and sultanas together.
- Pour the lemon juice over the mixture.
- Add mayonnaise mix well together.
One thought on “Another Celery Salad”
so delicious. well done.
LikeLiked by 1 person